The hair comes in various types. To keep them healthy and beautiful, you need to take care of them. But taking care of your hair is a big task and requires alot of attention and dedication towards it. The main step of taking care of your hair is to know your hair type first.
From straight to curly, here are some of the basic tips to take care of your hair according to it’s type.
The straight hair are often glossy & smooth, because the natural oil “SEBUM” is distributed from roots to tips by it’s own. But they tend to appear flat, and are prone to greaseness. Sometimes they are volumeless too.
To take care of your straight hair, you’ll need to:
- Wash your hair once a week to keep them clean and to keep greaseness at bay.
- It doesn’t require conditioning that much, because of it’s flatness, but if conditioning is must for you, then do deep conditioning only once a month.
- For volume, tease your hair from the top of crown, or blow dry your hair upside down.
They are in between of curly and straight hair. They can suit everybody and are alot easier to style. But the only problem of this hair type is that it becomes dry from ends and greasier from the top which results in frizziness.
To take care of your wavy hair, you’ll need to:
- Wash your hair thrice a week to keep them clean. You can also use dry shampoo in between those days.
- Deep condition them twice a month to keep the moisture lock. If your hair are more dry or frizzy, try applying coconut oil or argan oil and leave it overnight before washing your hair.
The curly hair have volume, and are bouncy & playful. They looks perfect on everyone too. The only problem people with curly hair face is dryness & frizz.
To take care of your curly hair, you’ll need to:
- To clean it up, wash your hair twice a week. Washing your hair often can cause lack of moisture. So, don’t forget to use conditioner twice a month to keep them frizz free and soft.